If you have forgotten your password (or just can't make the password you have work), but remember the username you used to register, our system can automatically help you reset your password. You must know the username AND the email address that you used to register on the system.
Just follow these steps ...
- Go to the login page - https://cmdnet.org/cmdnetlogin
- Below the 'Log in' button locate the words "Forgot Login?"
- Click on those words
- On the following page, click the box to the left of "Lost Password"
- Below that enter the username for your account and enter your email address (that you used to register) in the box
- Confirm that you are a human (and not a malicious computer) by answering the security challenge
- Click the Send Password button
- Watch your email for an email with your username from our system (Be sure to check your spam/junk email folder)
[The email should be sent to you within 1-5 minutes.]
- Use the new password that you receive by email to access the system (if you would like to change the password just use the EDIT button on the user dashboard that you see after you login).
If you follow these steps but don't receive your verification code (and you have already checked your spam/junk email folder) please try an alternate email address if you have one. Our system can only send you your verification code if you use the EXACT email address that you used when you registered.
If you have checked your spam folder and tried all alternate email addresses, please use the button (Report Login Problems) on the login page to have one of our staff members assist you. NOTE: Our staff members are only available during normal business hours, Pacific Time.
Got a minute ... get your issue resolved faster
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words ... well that's even more true when trying to help someone with a computer problem.
If you can send us a picture (screenshot) of your web browser showing the screen with the problem it can often allow us to more quickly identify the problem and provide you with a fast solution. And if you can record a video of your screen showing the steps that you took leading up to the problem we can solve it even faster.
If you have any type of screen-capture system on your computer feel free to use that and send us a link to the image/video.
If you don't have a screen-capture system we recommend using Jing from TechSmith. It's free and allows you to take a snapshot or record a short (under 5 min) video of your screen/process. They even give you a free area to store (and share) a few snapshots or videos. It's a perfect solution for providing us with the informatioin we need to help you get your issue resolved quickly.
If you create a screenshot or video just post a link to the TechSmith online location for the picture/video - or you can share it with us via Google Drive, DropBox, etc. Just post the link in the problem report form.