Building Bridges to Young Adults
Building Bridges to Young Adults is a one-day institute for parish staffs on the current reality of young adults and practices strategies, programs, and ideas for becoming a more young adult friendly faith community.
- The latest research on postmodern generations in the Catholic Church
- Ways to implement Sons and Daughters of the Light in the parish
- The "Top Ten" things young adults look to the parish to provide
- A tool to assess the parish's young adult responsiveness
- The entry points for young adults (when they do connect with the parish)
- Practical strategies for meeting the needs of young adults through evangelization and outreach, catechesis, liturgy, prayer and spirituality, justice and service, and leadership